Sunday, August 4, 2013

Over the river and through the woods.....

Last night, my mother in law called asking us to come over for lunch today.  My mother in law and her husband live about an hour away from us.  We do not see them often.  My family, on the other hand, is around constantly.  We see them pretty much every day.  So, in the interest of fairness, taking a ride over to the in laws is no big deal at all.

I, however, am not the fairest person in the world.  I love my in laws.  I just don't love spending my lazy Sunday driving over there.  I was looking forward to hanging out here, maybe swimming in the pool, and relaxing.  My husband came to me while on the phone with his mom as said, "We don't have anything going on tomorrow, right?"  I shook my head and he kind-of questioned with his eyes about whether I wanted to go.  I didn't, but I said yes.

This morning, I told him he should probably give me a spanking as a reminder to be nice and sweet and to have a nice day and not sulk.  I am embarrassed to say, I do sometimes act sulky when we are doing things that weren't my first choice. I may not be totally bitchy, but I wouldn't necessarily let go and have fun.  So, I told him I didn't want to be like that today and I wanted him to make sure that he kept me in line.

We had sex this morning when we woke up, but I was left wanting more.  So, we went to our room and cuddled up.  He started giving my some spanks and while he was doing it, told me I would be sweet and submissive at his mom's.  I would serve him and I would be nice and pleasant.  He spanked me harder and harder until I said I would.  It was hot. When he stopped and told me to cuddle with him, I saw he was very hard.  He was murmuring to me about what he wanted to do.  We have to stop at the store tonight to get some stuff, and he said we will also pick up some clothespins for my nipples.  I asked him if I could come, and he started playing with me.  He told me that I needed to come for him and I got so turned on with him telling me what to do that I exploded.

I felt so calm and content after.  I just wanted to be so close to him.  He promised that later we would play a little more so he could come.  I can't wait.

And, off we go to grandma's!

No comments:

Post a Comment